Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Manic Panic Vampire Red: How To + Review


 Hey guys, my name is Bennett aka Ready to Dye! I will be posting 3 reviews (including this.) Sadly, no photos :(

Now, on with the post! ♥

I went to my local pop culture store and bought some MANIC PANIC® in VAMPIRE RED™.  Now, this is a dye you should use a dye brush for. 100%, or else you will have dye like everywhere. Now, onto the how to!

Step 1: Put dye into a bowl.
Step 2: Put on a shirt that you don't care about.
Step 3: Have someone paint the dye on your hair, or if you have mad hair dye skillz, put it on yourself.
Step 4: Cover hair in a shower cap and rinse out after 1 hour.
Step 5: Enjoy your new hair color.


Review!

I thought it was an awesome hair dye and I will totally use a manic panic dye again.

No comments:

Post a Comment